The Duke’s Shy Wallflower: A Historical Regency Romance Novel (The Wallflower Pact Book 1) by Alianna Brookes

Disclaimer: I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily


Purchase HERE

I have fallen in love with Alianna Brookes writing. She has a wonderful way with words. 

Book Description

Desperate to avoid another failed season, Cassandra and her fellow wallflowers make a they will help each other find a perfect match, and prove the ton wrong once and for all.

After the end of a disastrous engagement, Duke Aidan has sworn off love. Until a shy wallflower starts testing his resolve…

Only…Cassandra will never settle for a marriage of convenience. But as she tries to stay away from him, she realizes her perfect match just might be the only one she can never have…

About Alianna Brookes


Unfortunately, I was unable to find anything on this author to share with you.

My Thoughts


I really enjoyed this story. It's your classic story of a shy girl falling for a handsome boy.

Alianna does a fabulous job creating characters you can't help but love. She is very good at bringing to life a beautiful love story. This story was all about Lady Cassandra and watching her fall in love with a Duke. Through the story we see Cassandra grow and change and become a woman who has self-confidence.

I love that she also had a group of friends who were unique like her and who supported her.

As I read this story I fell in love with the group of ladies and hope we see more of them and their journeys as well as visiting Cassandra to see where her life has led.

Overall this was a very sweet and clean read.


For a free no-obligation vacation quote CLICK HERE!!






No comments:

Post a Comment