The Enchanted Land by Jude Deveraux


Purchase HERE!!

By now you may have seen that I'm a Jude Deveraux fan. 

Book Description


For beautiful Morgan Wakefield, that land lay west of the bluegrass splendor of her Kentucky home...and within the powerful embrace of Seth Colter--the handsome rancher with whom she had struck a bargain that would change her life. Beneath the star-studded New Mexico skies Colter awakened in Morgan a woman's passion, stoking the sensuous fires of a bold tempestuous romance. Though fate would make them enemies, theirs was a love that would endure, never to be forsaken.


About Jude Deveraux


Jude Deveraux is the author of historical and contemporary women's fiction featuring women of strong character and gorgeous, exciting men. Jude has had more than thirty books on the New York Times bestsellers list, 60 million copies in print, and has been translated into 18 languages. When she's not writing, she enjoys reading murder mysteries, working in her garden, and in boxing class, she likes to show much younger males that she can throw a mean right cross.


My Thoughts

It's no secret I am a huge Jud Devereux fan. I feel her books stand the test of time. I've read lots of great books by well-known authors but rarely return to them. With Jude I find myself going back again and again to read her books because her writing calls to me and her characters are ones I enjoy reading about. 

This book was just another example of great writing and wonderful characters. I loved that Sam saw something in Morgan others didn't. I liked he was willing to take a chance on love with her and give he everything she wanted. However, like most men, he let his jealousy ruin what he had.

With Morgan, I have to say she needed to do a lot of growing. I understood she lived a sheltered life and was fed the wrong information but seriously she started to annoy me some. I am so used to Jude writing female characters who are strong, independent, and capable of holding their one that it took me a minute to warm to Morgan. Even after reading this book multiple times I always need a minute to warm to Morgan. 

Overall this book kept me enthralled and with everything they went through I was happy to see them begin to work things out. Another great book by Jude. 


For a free no-obligation vacation quote CLICK HERE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment