The Angel and the Devil by Zwahk Muchoney

Disclaimer: I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.


Purchase on Amazon

This book interested me from the description I read. However, the author is completely new to me. 

Book Description

Satan finds himself head over hooves for Tzyeriel, a feisty angel of wrath from the realm of Heaven. As their secret romance sizzles hotter than the flames of Hell, Satan is plagued by the terror of what will happen when the Archangels of God descend upon him, while Tzyeriel just wants to spend a romantic day torturing sinners alongside the object of his affection. Meanwhile, Satan's former paramour Abaddon, the angel of locusts, finds out about the affair, and seeks to use news of the scandalous liason to try and seize the throne of Hell for himself. This story of love isn't just eternal, it's downright infernal!


About Zwahk Muchoney

Zwahk Muchoney is an eclectic author and artist from the Pacific Northwest with a strong sense of satire.

My Thoughts


This book was a quick read for me. It took me on a journey through the celestial realms of Heaven and Hell as it should be based on the title and book description.


The book follows the romantic antic of both an angel and the devil. It was a nice mix of romance and comedy. I can't say it was the most amazing book I read, but it kept me entertained for a few hours. I did feel the author did a wonderful job of describing the surroundings and the characters. I could almost see them come to life with the description given.


I could tell the author put a lot of thought into this book and though I didn't find it to be the most amazing book, I have read recently it was a pleasure to read. I think my favorite parts were when the author was describing hell and the throne room it really had this dark feel to it which kind of drew me in.


Overall, not a bad book but not great either.


For a free no-obligation vacation quote CLICK HERE!!






No comments:

Post a Comment