My Brother’s Billionaire Best Friend: A second chance enemies to lovers romance by: Sandra Rae

Disclaimer: I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.


Purchase on Amazon

Book Description

I needed a job and a place to live so my brother’s billionaire best friend volunteered to help.
I never expected to be in his bed.

I have had a crush on Colt since High school.
But, he made his feelings clear when he rejected me before college.
I’ve never forgiven him for breaking my heart.

Being new to the city, I invite myself to hang out with him and his friends.
I never expected to be the roommate of a man I have always wanted.

We both know it is wrong, but it’s only a matter of time before I end up in his bed.
We should have stopped after that one night we lost control.

If we were ever found out it would shatter Colt’s friendship with my brother.
Yet we can’t keep our hands off each other, despite my brother’s warnings.

And Colt's not here to ask for permission but to take what's rightfully his.

About Sandra Rae

Meet Sandra Rae, your go-to source for sizzling contemporary romance tales that will set your heart aflutter! With a zest for crafting irresistibly steamy love stories, Sandra wholeheartedly believes that every romance is a one-of-a-kind journey just waiting to be shared.

When she's not busy weaving captivating narratives, you'll find Sandra in the delightful chaos of shuttling her energetic kids to various adventures or cheering passionately at a thrilling sporting event.

My Thoughts

I enjoyed this book.

When Sandra asked if I wanted to read this book it piqued my interest. As someone who enjoys a good steamy romance, I was all in. Sandra did not disappoint.

When we meet Audrey, she is enjoying making Colt squirm when she interrupts his late night booty call. But we soon learn she has had her heart broken by Colt as a teenager and is now tempting fate by wanting to work for him and even more dangerous living with him. I feel in the beginning Audrey is fragile but I soon learn she is strong and not afraid to ask for what she wants.

As for Colt he comes off in the beginning as your typical playboy but as things progress we learn he has a heart and true feeling for Audrey.

The chemistry between these two is hot and the steam actor is sizzling. I found the book to be very enjoyable, and it moved very quickly for me. Happy I got the chance to read it.

For a free no-obligation vacation quote CLICK HERE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment