Kept by the Kingpin by: Evie Rose (Audio Review)

Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.


Grab your copy HERE!!


Kept by the Kingpin by Evie Rose is a lighthearted, witty, and sweet mafia romance featuring a unique reverse-kidnapping twist.

Book Description


He reverse-kidnaps me. Instead of snatching me away, the mafia boss moves into my house. Now he’s renovating to his luxury standards and looking at me like he wants to eat me whole.

I nurse the kingpin’s gunshot wound in the hospital, and when I’m done, he asks me to quit, and work for him instead.

I refuse, and when he threatens to kidnap me, I point out that’s hardly likely to make me be careful when changing his dressings. I think that’s the end. A heart-pounding encounter with an older, powerful, dangerous man.

Until I get back to my house share, and discover he’s bought the entire building and moved in upstairs.

At first, I clean his wounds.

But it’s not long before the kingpin wants more.

Kept by the Kingpin is a sweet and spicy age gap romance with a mafia boss obsessed with spoiling his innocent girl.

About Evie Rose


If you stop at sane, you miss all the best stuff.

Evie Rose writes gleefully improbable bitesized instalove romances, with heroes who are all-in obsessed for their heroines. She loves possessive alpha heroes, age gap, tons of spice, forced proximity, pining, and swoony romantic bits.

My Thoughts


Kept by the Kingpin by Evie Rose is a lighthearted, witty, and sweet mafia romance featuring a unique reverse-kidnapping twist.

The story follows Callie, a dedicated nurse who patches up a gunshot wound for Reid Maddox, a powerful and dangerous member of the London Mafia Syndicate who usually can't bear being touched. Struck by the fact that Callie's touch doesn't make his skin crawl, Reid tries to bribe her with increasingly massive bonuses to come work for him. When she flatly refuses and warns him that kidnapping her will only result in terrible medical care, Reid cleverly works around her threat: he buys her entire building and moves in upstairs as her new roommate.

As Callie continues to care for his healing wound, their relationship evolves into a delightful slow-burn romance filled with sharp banter, fun dad jokes, and genuine care. Reid proves to be remarkably attentive and gentle with her rather than callous, creating a low-angst, "mafia-lite" dynamic where he becomes completely obsessed with spoiling her.

Blending high-stakes danger with cozy domestic proximity, a he-falls-first momentum, and sizzling chemistry, this fast-paced and entertaining romance is brought brilliantly to life through stellar duet narration by Lucas Webley and Zara Hampton-Brown.



For a free, no-obligation vacation quote, CLICK HERE!!






No comments:

Post a Comment