Doubt by Kathy Lockheart (Audio Review)

  Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review. All words and opinions are my own; no AI was used in writing this review.


Grab your copy HERE!!


Doubt by Kathy Lockhart—brought to life through an electric, emotionally charged duet narration by Andi Arndt and Thomas Oakley—is an addictive, edge-of-your-seat romantic suspense novel that delivers top-tier forbidden desire, heavy emotional stakes, and an unforgettable story of survival and redemption.

Book Description


I killed a man.

That’s what they charged me with after finding me in the woods with a bloody knife, a dead body, and no memory of how I got there.

The case was over before it began…
until Ryker Kincaid stepped in.

Chicago’s most ruthless defense attorney.
My brother’s best friend.
The only man I ever loved.

He shouldn’t touch me.
Shouldn’t move me into his penthouse.
Shouldn’t look at me like I’m something worth saving.

But he does.

Ryker believes I’m innocent, and he’s risking everything to prove it.
His career. His reputation. His heart.

The price he demands is the truth.
Every secret. Every dark corner of my past.

But I learned a long time ago that honesty makes people leave.

I survived them all walking away.
I won’t survive losing Ryker.

So when the truth finally surfaces, there’s only one question

Will Ryker choose to stay…

or will I lose the only man who ever made me believe I was worth loving?


About Kathy Lockheart


Kathy Lockheart is an International and Amazon Top 25 Bestselling Author of Romance with intense suspense. Her books—which have a unique blend of emotional elements typically found in women’s fiction and the romance and danger elements found in romantic suspense—contain themes that include dark romance antiheroes, enemies to lovers alpha tropes, and forbidden romance angst. When she’s not writing, you can find her silently cursing the person who put fluorescent lights in dressing rooms.

Join her VIP Team and you’ll be the first to know when a new release is available and when there are specials or giveaways!

Website ➜ www.KathyLockheart.com

TikTok ➜ @kathylockheart_author

Facebook group ➜ KathyLockheartsSweethearts

Join Kathy’s VIP Team ➜ https://kathylockheart.com/join-my-vip-team/

Goodreads➜ http://bit.ly/LockheartGoodreads

Facebook➜ http://bit.ly/LockheartFB

Instagram➜ https://www.instagram.com/kathy_lockheart/

My Thoughts


Doubt by Kathy Lockhart—brought to life through an electric, emotionally charged duet narration by Andi Arndt and Thomas Oakley—is an addictive, edge-of-your-seat romantic suspense novel that delivers top-tier forbidden desire, heavy emotional stakes, and an unforgettable story of survival and redemption.

The story follows Faith, a resilient young woman who survived a brutal childhood in the foster care system and emerged with a fierce dedication to helping those in need. But her world is violently upended when she is found in the woods clutching a bloody knife beside a dead body, with zero memory of how she got there. Arrested and slapped with a murder charge, Faith faces an open-and-shut case that seems destined to destroy her.

Enter Ryker Kincaid: Chicago’s most ruthless defense attorney, her brother’s best friend, a morally gray protector with intense "touch-her-and-die" energy, and the only man Faith has ever loved. Despite the danger to his career, reputation, and heart, Ryker steps in, moves Faith into his penthouse, and risks everything because he firmly believes she is innocent. What follows is elite forced proximity and a breathless search for the truth, complicated by Faith's deep-rooted trauma and her paralyzing fear that complete honesty will drive away the only person she cannot bear to lose.

Through masterfully timed flashbacks, heartbreaking revelations about their pasts, and sizzling chemistry that leaves no crumbs, Kathy Lockhart weaves a captivating narrative about breaking down walls, standing by those you love, and fighting for a hard-won happily ever after. Enhanced by Andi Arndt and Thomas Oakley's phenomenal duet performances—which pour raw emotion, depth, and crackling tension into every single chapter—Doubt is a gripping, pulse-pounding triumph that highlights the unshakeable strength of found family and the powerful redemption found in being truly seen.

Other books I've read by Kathy Lockheart HERE!!



For a free, no-obligation vacation quote, CLICK HERE!!





No comments:

Post a Comment