Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review. All words and opinions are my own; no AI was used in writing this review.
Grab your copy HERE!!
Accidentally in Love by Stacy Travis is a charming, small-town cowboy romance that launches the Loveland Ranch series with a delightful blend of humor, high-stakes chemistry, and an unexpected pregnancy.
Book Description
Accidentally Pregnant... Accidentally Charmed by the Grumpy Cowboy... Accidentally in Love
But when I hear that a crabby neighbor is suing my beloved grandmother’s estate, I decide her legacy is worth the dirt under my manicure and start renovating.
Cue the hot, broody cowboy, who rides up on a horse and informs me he’s the crab. And just when I think things can’t get worse, the universe hands me another surprise.
A little pink plus sign.
Fitz and I have nothing in common except being fiercely independent. We come from different worlds. We have different visions for the future. We don’t share the same dreams, backgrounds, or even the same zip code.
But it doesn’t take long before I find myself wishing for all the things I’d given up on—a real partnership with a protective, kind, hot-as-sin man who reassures me I’m not fighting my battles alone. Except he’s fighting his own battles, and they may be too big for us to overcome.
Will this accidental family we created lead to heartbreak? Or could it be the life I’ve always wanted?
About Stacy Travis
Stacy Travis writes charming, spicy romance about bookish, sassy women and the hot alphas who fall for them.
Writing makes her infinitely happy, but that might be the coffee talking. She drinks a LOT of it.
She's worked as a journalist, camp counselor, TV writer, SAT tutor, corporate finance researcher, education technology editor, and non-fiction author. When she's not on a deadline, she's in running shoes complaining that all roads seem to go uphill. Or on the couch with a margarita. Or fangirling at a soccer game.
She's never met a dog she didn't want to hug. And if you have no plans for Thanksgiving, she'll probably invite you to dinner.
Stacy lives in Los Angeles with her husband, two sons, and a poorly-trained rescue dog who hoards socks. And she's serious about the Thanksgiving thing.
My Thoughts
Accidentally in Love by Stacy Travis is a charming, small-town cowboy romance that launches the Loveland Ranch series with a delightful blend of humor, high-stakes chemistry, and an unexpected pregnancy.
The story follows Tessa, a workaholic and list-making perfectionist from Los Angeles whose life is turned upside down when she inherits her grandmother’s dilapidated ranch alongside her estranged sisters. Determined to renovate the property and protect her grandmother's legacy, Tessa clashes with her crabby neighbor—who turns out to be none other than Fitz, the hot, broody, and fiercely independent cowboy she shared an unforgettable one-night stand with before sunrise. When a little pink plus sign complicates their already rocky dynamic, Tessa and Fitz attempt to navigate co-parenting across different zip codes, though neither can ignore their electric banter and growing feelings.
Balancing Fitz’s small-town caretaker nature and personal struggles with Tessa's corporate background and journey toward a real partnership, the narrative delivers a heartwarming story filled with family dynamics, a sweet baby Charlotte, and a wonderful future bonus chapter. The engaging listening experience is brought brilliantly to life through stellar audio narration by Kirsten Leigh and Lance Greenfield, whose dynamic performances capture every ounce of humor, emotional depth, and irresistible romance.
Other books I've read by Stacy Travis HERE!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment