My Wife Is Missing by D.J. Palmer

Disclaimer: I was sent a free book and am voluntarily leaving this honest review.


Purchase on Amazon

With the new year upon us, I have begun to set my intentions for the new year. One of those intentions is choosing my word for the year. I have also set a goal to read 104 books this year and have started that journey with the last book from D. J. Palmer. 

Book Description


When a woman disappears with her two children, one husband will do anything to find them--even confront the secrets of his own past--in D. J. Palmer’s My Wife Is Missing, a twisty thriller from the author of The New Husband

About D.J. PAlmer


D.J. Palmer is the author of numerous critically acclaimed suspense novels, including Delirious and Desperate. After receiving his master's degree from Boston University, he spent a decade as an e-commerce pioneer before turning his attention to writing. He lives with his wife and two children in New Hampshire.

My Thoughts

My first book by D.J. Palmer was called The Perfect Daughter you can read my review HERE. I enjoyed it very much that I was excited to get to read another one by him. 

Palmer has a true talent for keeping his readers on the edge of their seats. Just when you think you have figured things out the story takes another turn. I was completely captivated by this book. It had me turning the page to see if I could figure out all the secrets.

By the time I got to the end of the book which by the way did not turn out the way I thought. Kudos to Palmer for that. I felt completely drained emotionally, and physically(due to lack of sleep because I couldn't put the book down). This book as many have said before me was a rollercoaster of a ride.

Palmer is truly a genius when writing. His books keep you guessing till the end and even then things don't turn out as you think. I would pay good money to see his books come to life on the big screen they are that good. 





No comments:

Post a Comment